The scenario of COVID-19 is threatening every citizen day-by-day but keeping yourself locked inside will not be a solution. You have to start living with COVID and adapt yourself as this will be the new normal in the coming times.
- The first and foremost thing you should do is to check the Level of your Engine-Oil in your car as there may be chances that the engine oil got drained up. So proper check-up before ignition of the engine is required.
- Check whether any top-up of battery fluid or brake/transmission fluid is required or not. All the levels should be up to the safety mark.
- Monitor properly to ensure no leakage or any other faults.
- Check tyre for deflation/underinflation, since your car hasn’t moved an inch, the chances that your tyre are deflated or underinflated (loss of air pressure) is not out of the question. You can easily identify if the Tyre is in the right state or not by visual examination.
- Now start your vehicle, Don’t crank your vehicle repeatedly if it doesn’t start it will put a great load on your vehicle’s engine.
- Don’t accelerate or race the engine as soon as your vehicle starts, allow it to get into a normal state by igniting itself rather than putting extra load or force on your vehicle’s engine.
- Properly wash the vehicle both from the exterior as well as the interior, and properly sanitize your vehicle to ensure that your beloved vehicle is safe for you and your family.
That’s why VecRep an upcoming online startup is given the title of “Your Personal Auto Doctor”. We ensure that the health of your vehicle is never compromised in this tough situation or in the coming times. Our wide range of services and easy customer solutions will ensure that you need not worry even in these tough times because VecRep has got your back…..
#Worry less and keep yourself safe.
#Happy Driving 🙂
#We ensure that You Never Stop Driving 🙂